Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Catch 22 - Cancer Cat Episode 6

Maybe I didn't read the fine print, or maybe they don't tell you this part until you register, but I need $100 worth of friends before I can meet strangers who might want to contribute to Neelix's cancer treatment.

I set up a page at a fundraising website called something like Go Fund Me, hoping maybe there was a community of cat ladies with spare money in the world who could all help me out with Neelix's bills. My page turned out fairly well.

Except I can't have my page posted to their website until my own network of friends, who I was instructed to send the link to via my Facebook and Twitter accounts -- and you are required to have a Facebook account to participate -- contribute the first $100. Only then do you get promoted to the larger network where people you don't know, all the worldwide community of cat ladies, might see your page.

So, strangers, here's the link.

Help me out!

No comments: