Monday, May 12, 2014

Neelix Reaches 12 - Cancer Cat Episode 8

We hit a milestone this week -- two in fact. Neelix reached 12 years old and is still the same cat except for that little tumor on his nose, which is still not growing, at least not growing out. If it's growing in, it hasn't interfered with his vision, breathing or ability to eat yet. Seven months since the diagnosis.

And we got our first GoFundMe donor, which opened the page up to the general public! And even the Lord made a contribution by making one of my grandmother's knick-knacks sell on eBay for several hundred dollars, which my sister very generously shared with my brother and me. And Fetch a Cure came through with another grant, which should cover his next two or three doctor appointments and blood work. So his medical bills may not quite drive me into bankruptcy yet.




No comments: